Notes from New Sodom

... rantings, ravings and ramblings of strange fiction writer, THE.... Sodomite Hal Duncan!!

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Icarus Summer 2011 *AND*...

News #1: Yep, the latest Icarus is now out, with a story by yours truly, "Broken Hearts in Bullet Time," in which the irrepressible -- literally; I've tried but they refuse not to be written about -- Jack and Puck wreak havoc in the interstices of Casablanca.



Click the linkee above to order it via Magcloud or go to Wizard's Tower Press for the e-version.

And the *AND*...?

News #2: If you're signed up to the Lethe Press newsletter you'll have heard about this already. If not, you may be pleased to know that I've just signed a deal with them for my first short story collection. I can't give you any details as yet on ToC or schedule, obviously, but I'll keep you posted as Steve and I get the nitty-gritty sorted.

Oh, and this just in...

News #3: I can't show you it yet cause it's preliminary, but Erzebet Yellowboy of Papaveria Press just sent me through a draft cover for the poetry collection, Songs for the Devil and Death. It is, of course, awesomesox.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Juha T said...

Great news about the collection. I'm looking forward to getting my hands on it!

8:36 am  
Blogger Simeon said...

Very happy about the collection as well. I can't wait to read it.

http://rolandscodex.blogspot.com/

5:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home