Notes from New Sodom

... rantings, ravings and ramblings of strange fiction writer, THE.... Sodomite Hal Duncan!!

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Behind the Wainscot

A wee while back the guys at Farrago's Wainscot invited me to guest-edit a special Scottish issue of their spin-off webzine, Behind the Wainscot. Needless to say, I was chuffed to accept. Anyway, long story short, it's now gone live and can be found here:

http://behindthewainscot.com/?p=127

I'm totally stoked about how it's turned out, I have to say. Sure, I'm prejudiced, being the editor and all, but I really think the writers involved have done a fucking awesome job. So a "big up", as they say, to Jim Steel, Mark Harding, Neil Williamson, Phil Raines & Harvey Welles of the GSFWC, and to Andrew Ferguson and Andrew Wilson of the Edinburgh-based Writer's Bloc. They rock, you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home